Monday, October 1, 2012

Gluten.0

About a year ago I went gluten-free because of some stomach problems I've been having since I was young. To my surprise, this actually solved the problem. I had initially started reading about the benefits of going gluten free and the symptoms of a gluten intolerance via one of the health websites that I follow. Ever since, the internet has been my main resource for maintaining this diet, which can be insanely difficult while at school. Because of my gluten intolerance, I can't eat almost 80% of what is served here. Luckily, I follow many websites that not only keep me informed on better ways to eat healthy and gluten free, but also keep me motivated. Some of the websites I follow are PaleOMG, Nom Nom Paleo, and PaleoAtCollege.

No comments:

Post a Comment